The pandemic has caused market’s dynamics and priorities to shift and today businesses focus on preventing possible scenarios that can suddenly change and affect their operations. Quick adaptation and the overcoming of obstacles have become key factors in maintaining businesses afloat, because of this and to help mitigate the risk of an unexpected curveball the outsourcing of services has become a great alternative for companies.
The above stated, has created a never-before-seen demand from companies to hire managed services. It is important to note that there are many ways to define these types of services but for now we will talk about networks, apps, infrastructure and security that are offered by an external company – not only through provided services but also the administration of these.
Research conducted by the Brainy Insights estimates that by 2030 the global market for managed services will be worth over $100.00 billion USD. It is fair to say that with globalized markets and the accelerated use of digital and cloud services, and BI/Analytics across all industries, managed services have become an ideal way to have smoother operations and network development.
A Service with Great Advantages
To fully comprehend how managed services work, it is important to note that the company that hires the service keeps and maintains direct supervision of the products they offer and that in return the company that provides the managed services offers support and executes the work in the hired fields, both companies establish indicators through SLA (Service-Level Agreements) by which performance is measured and reported periodically.
Many IT services can be offered under this modality, the companies that offer managed services are experts in their field and hire specialist to handle tasks like traffic and network management, fraud prevention, dispute and rate management, billing, invoicing and report control, among others.
With the digital transformation that is taking place globally, there is a growing demand for agile connections and the latest technology that can help companies provide a better experience for their customers: Can you imagine being able to offer a top-of-the-line service for your clients?
As if this wasn’t enough of a hook, we would like to give you 5 additional reasons why managed services are important to have a resilient business capable of maintaining sustainable growth in the market:
1. They boost your company’s productivity, as they allow you to focus on the tasks and value added that sets you apart from other competitors in your field, leaving space for a third-party expert to deal with the operative and administrative tasks.
2. Have access to a specialized and proactive IT department that will anticipate and help you solve technological problems that may arise and that could potentially compromise your operation.
3. Offer your services on the latest network technology and with the help of an expert workforce that is informed of the most recent technology and news in their specialized fields.
4. Alleviate the constant need to train and hire specialized workforce. Over the past years employee retention of specialized talent has become a pivotal issue for many technological companies, managed services is a great option to move forward and stop worrying about human resources and training costs.
5. Be up to date with the latest anti-fraud and security platforms and software. Don’t worry about constant investments in security developments. Leave your business security in the hands of experts.
There’s no doubt that if you want to focus your efforts to expand your business, you should give managed services a chance. At Identidad Technologies we offer a broad portfolio of services, backed up by our consultive teams with over 20 years’ experience in SMS and Voice with a global presence and extensive regional knowledge in LATAM and the Caribbean.
Why take a chance on us?
• State-of-the-art technology for network management and the implementation of proprietary tools backed up by machine learning.
• Tailor made solutions for optimal network performance and operation catered specifically to your business needs.
• Real-time monitoring done by experts.
• Avant-garde firewalls and proprietary anti-fraud suite for fraud prevention and security; quick execution that allows immediate detection and quick action against suspicious activity that may ruin your products’ quality or affect your revenue.
• And most importantly, a guaranteed high ROI from the get-go.
To discover how we can make your life easier and help you grow your business, make sure to get in touch with us so we can give you more information about our managed services: email@example.com
At Identidad Technologies we are ready to take your company to the next level.